The itinerary includes:
• The Accademia Gallery where you can admire the original majestic statue of David and the unfinished masterpiece of Prisons.
• San Lorenzo (external): The piazza with the church designed by Brunelleschi and the facade of the church, which was never built, designed by Michelangelo.
• Medici Chapels, part of the church of San Lorenzo. Here you will come to see the famous sculptures that Michelangelo designed to adorn the tombs of the Medici family including the evocative Day, Night, Sun and Aurora.
• 1 hour break to enjoy a plate of pasta or a bruschetta with a good wine, your guide will show you the most suitable place for the day.
• Bargello Museum: This medieval building houses three masterpieces by Michelangelo: the Bacchus, Tondo Pitti and Brutus.
• Casa Buonarroti: the Master’s house where one can see some of his drawings, the early works, portraits of the artist and the model of the church of San Lorenzo.
• The Church of the Holy Cross with Michelangelo’s tomb designed by Vasari and where are buried many other Italian people famous for their relation to art, music and literature as Ugo Foscolo, Galileo, Rossini, Leon Battista Alberti and Vittorio Alfieri.
This tour is not available on monday because museums are closed
Uffizi Gallery in Florence